Like many other Web sites, https://9to5look.com/ makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Google AdSense (Google Inc.) Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks the use of this Website and User behavior concerning ads, products, and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout. – Personal Data collected: – Cookies and Usage Data.
- DoubleClick for Publishers (Google Inc.) DoubleClick for Publishers is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. that allows the Owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks that the Owner unless otherwise specified in this document, has no direct relationship with. In order to opt-out from being tracked by various advertising networks, Users may make use of Youronlinechoices. In order to understand Google’s use of data, consult Google’s partner policy. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks the use of this Website and User behavior concerning ads, products, and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en. – Personal Data collected: – Cookies and Usage Data.
- Amazon Mobile Ads (Amazon) Amazon Mobile Ads is an advertising service provided by Amazon.com, Inc. Personal Data collected: – Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data.
Facebook permissions asked by this Website
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the list of all of the pages the User has liked.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts This type of service allows this Website to access Data from your account on a third-party service and perform actions with it. These services are not activated automatically, but require explicit authorization by the User.
- Contacting the User Contact form (this Website) By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: – subject, email address, first name, and last name.
- SPAM protection This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages, and content that are recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows this Website to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Website and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information users are transferred.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://9to5look.com/ does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://9to5look.com/ has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or another body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.